EXTRA VIRGIN ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, Cold Pressed Raw Coconut, Retains Its Natural Flavor and Aroma. Use for Frying, Baking
All piggies can get dry flaky skin. To prevent this, we highly recommend Organic Coconut oil to rub on your piggy after a bath or just anytime your pig appears to have dry or flaky skin.
Brand: LeBlanc WellBeing
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY COLD-PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL AVAILABLE
- PERFECT FOR COOKING AND BAKING - light tropical coconut taste and scent intact
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCTs) - for a healthy heart, increased energy, and weight management. Add it to your morning coffee for a bullet proof day.
- GREAT FOR PETS TOO - add it to food for a healthy luxurious coat. Mini Pig owners can apply directly to skin.
- BOTTLED IN A 16 OZ GLASS JAR - no need to worry about harmful plastic impurities leaching into the oil.
Your Search is Over...Eating Healthy Does Not Have to be Hard! 10% of all sales goes to a 501(c) nonprofit Animal Rescue
You have found the highest quality Extra Virgin Coconut oil available. Coconut oil is great for cooking and baking, and it can even be used as a topical moisturizer. It's wonderful inside and out!
When you order today rest assured that you will receive the freshest and highest quality coconut oil available.
When the little brown box arrives, tear it open, remove the plastic seal from our jar, unscrew the top, and bake something. Yes, bake something! Observe the light, clean consistency of our coconut oil. Put a drop on your tongue and rejoice in the light coconut taste and scent...YUM!
Did you know that you may be doing something healthy for your body when you use our coconut oil? You see, coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides or MCT's which may contribute to a healthy diet. Coconut oil has no trans-fats and some studies have shown that MCT's may increase HDL, boost your energy level, and when used topically is a wonderful moisturizer for body and hair.
Coconut oil melts at 76 degrees F so your jar may come as a solid or a liquid. You can easily melt it by running the jar under warm water, or solidify it by putting it in the fridge. Use it to replace other oils or shortenings in all your recipes.
At LeBlanc WellBeing we actually use our products and love them. However if you don't, simply let us know, we have a 100% Refund Policy.
Click the "Add to Cart" Button at the Top of This Page to Order Now. Don't hesitate to grab two jars...make 2 pies!